Bridge free access to the ocean..
Within the prestigious gated security estate of Coomera Waters, this quality built Great Style Homes masterpiece has been designed to maximize the outlook over the widest waterfront plus backing onto a nature reserve in a quiet cul-de-sac. Ideally suited to an executive family looking for a waterfront lifestyle in one of the Gold Coasts most sought after locations, and within easy access of both Brisbane and the Gold Coast, this spectacular home is bound to tick ALL the boxes in your search criteria.
* Resort style open plan design maximizing the views and setting
* Large screened alfresco entertaining room with outdoor kitchen
* Modern finishes throughout including expansive areas of quality tiles, extensive glazing maximizing the water view and private courtyard, high ceilings throughout, ducted zoned air conditioning, back to base security, ducted vacuum system, piped music system and quality fitments
* Spectacular entry with immediate water views
* Separate formal lounge and dining room off entry foyer
* Ground floor office/art studio overlooking the private courtyard and including direct access to ground floor bathroom (alternative 5th Bedroom)
* Modern kitchen with the Caesar bench tops, large gas cooker, built in coffee machine and micro wave and centrally located to overlook the entertaining areas
* Spacious family room with adjoining meals area and bar facilities
* Large private central courtyard with feature fountain and easy access to both formal and informal areas
* Resort style master bedroom suite opening to large balcony overlooking the water, spacious dressing room, ensuite with spa
* Second master bedroom with ensuite and direct access to large balcony overlooking the water
* 2 additional double sized bedrooms, one with private balcony and all serviced by the main upstairs bathroom
* Large 2 car garage with additional storage room plus extra gated off street parking area for boat or trailer
* Sparkling salt water pool by the outdoor entertaining area
* Easy care established gardens
* Widest waterfront outlook over the Bay where fish, dolphins and mud crabs abound
* Private pontoon including water and power, large electric winch and roller system plus it is able to take large vessel including catamaran
* Numerous walkways for owners to enjoy a quiet stroll through nature reserves with koalas and abundant bird life or by the river or billabongs
* Easy access to private schools, Brisbane and Gold Coast international Airports and only minutes by water to Sanctuary Coves restaurants and shops.
* Gated 24 hour security complex with private access to 2 gymnasiums, two heated swimming pools, 4 tennis courts and so much more
* The perfect aspect, the perfect location, an amazing layout and so many unique features, this property is a must to see
With the limited number of prime waterfront properties available on today's market in this price bracket, particularly properties that have direct bridge free access to the Broadwater, extra-off street parking and in a quiet cul der sac, this property is sure to sell very quickly, so call Mark today for an inspection while it is still available.
Property ID L11224288
Land Size 563 Square Mtr approx.
Building Size 430 Square Mtr approx.
Total car spaces 1
Air Conditioning Yes
Built In Robes Yes
In Ground Pool Yes
Alarm System Yes
Secure Parking Yes
Other Features Close To Schools,close To Shops,close To Transport,garden,formal Lounge,waterfront, Pontoon