Be on the water for Summer
Waterfront living at anytime is good and the real fun start now!
Fishing, water skiing, sailing, cruising or just being out there is the ultimate pastime when living on the Gold Coast, and nowhere is better to enjoy that lifestyle than Coomera Waters.
Coomera Waters is uniquely positioned to be one of the closest waterfront estates to the Broadwater and is an easy cruise across to the restaurant precincts of Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island. And of course, if shopping is your passion, the new Coomera Town Centre is well under way and due for completion next year.
Ideally located for the keen boaters who are looking for a protected anchorage only minutes from the Broadwater with the added bonus of being bridge free, this magnificent home and location is the best situation available on the Northern Gold Coast. Also only minutes from the M1 and train station to Brisbane, Coomera Waters is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after locations.
* Stunning open plan design maximizing the water views to one aspect and the bush land setting to the other
* Large screened alfresco entertaining room with outdoor kitchen
* Modern finishes throughout including expansive areas of quality tiles, extensive glazing maximizing the water view and private courtyard, high ceilings throughout, ducted zoned air conditioning, back to base security, ducted vacuum system, piped music system and quality fitments
* Spectacular entry with immediate water views
* Separate formal lounge and dining room off entry foyer
* Ground floor office/art studio overlooking the private courtyard and including direct access to ground floor bathroom (alternative 5th Bedroom)
* Modern kitchen with the Caesar bench tops, large gas cooker, built in coffee machine and micro wave and centrally located to overlook the entertaining areas
* Spacious family room with adjoining meals area and bar facilities
* Large private central courtyard with feature fountain and easy access to both formal and informal areas
* Resort style master bedroom suite opening to large balcony overlooking the water, spacious dressing room, ensuite with spa
* Second master bedroom with ensuite and direct access to large balcony overlooking the water
* 2 additional double sized bedrooms, one with private balcony and all serviced by the main upstairs bathroom
* Large 2 car garage with additional storage room plus extra gated off street parking area for boat or trailer
* Sparkling salt water pool by the outdoor entertaining area
* Easy care established gardens
* Widest waterfront outlook over the Bay where fish, dolphins and mud crabs abound
* Private pontoon including water and power, large electric winch and roller system plus it is able to take large vessel including catamaran
* Numerous walkways for owners to enjoy a quiet stroll through nature reserves with koalas and abundant bird life or by the river or billabongs
* Easy access to private schools, Brisbane and Gold Coast international Airports and only minutes by water to Sanctuary Coves restaurants and shops.
* Gated 24 hour security complex with private access to 2 gymnasiums, two heated swimming pools, 4 tennis courts and so much more
* The perfect aspect, the perfect location, an amazing layout and so many unique features, this property is a must to see
Being the closest prestige waterfront estate to the new Coomera Town Centre and with the limited number of prime waterfront properties available on today's market in this price bracket, particularly properties that have direct bridge free access to the Broadwater, extra-off street parking and in a quiet cul der sac, this property is truly unique.
And if you would like to be moving in before the end of this year, the owners are ready to move right now!
Property ID L11224288
Land Size 563 Square Mtr approx.
Building Size 430 Square Mtr approx.
Total car spaces 1
Air Conditioning Yes
Built In Robes Yes
In Ground Pool Yes
Alarm System Yes
Secure Parking Yes
Other Features Close To Schools,close To Shops,close To Transport,garden,formal Lounge,waterfront, Pontoon