Set in a quiet street in historic Mudgeeraba and overlooking a peaceful outlook towards the hills, this classic Colonial family home will tick all the boxes for a new owner looking for a charming suburban home with a real feel of country.
* Traditional Colonial design which is perfect for the Australian climate
* Classic entry leading to a cozy formal lounge area
* Spacious family room overlooking the covered Alfresco area and pool
* Country kitchen with large pantry
* Large Master Bedroom suite with plenty of robe space and spacious ensuite with everything including a bath
* Additional double size bedrooms - one with direct access to bathroom (like an ensuite)
* Spacious fourth bed sitting room with kitchenette, bathroom and direct external access (possible use as a granny flat)
* High ceilings (2700mm) throughout
* Air Conditioning
* Solar power
* Fully landscaped and fenced gardens on a 752sqm block and a separate garden shed
* Sparkling saltwater pool close to the Alfresco area
Mudgeeraba is central to many of the Gold Coasts most sought after facilities, and yet it still retains that true country feeling and community spirit, so when a home of this style and layout becomes available, it is very rare. Call Mark today for an inspection while this home is still available.
Property ID L17258850
Land Size 752 Square Mtr approx.
Total car spaces 2
Air Conditioning Yes
Built In Robes Yes
In Ground Pool Yes
Other Features Close To Schools,close To Shops,close To Transport,garden,formal Lounge